Credits

March 03, 2015

On Wedding Flavors

There is no doubt that preparing a wedding can be stressful. Imagine yourself choosing and deciding every details of your wedding. However if you will achieve your dream wedding, all the energy you put into it is worth it.


Everytime I heard about wedding the first thing that comes to my mind is my own wedding and my friend who earn a living in making gowns and a beautician. I witnessed how meticulous he is when he is designing a wedding gown. Every details of the gown should be place perfectly. Often times, he will give advices to his client on what wedding flavor is good. I remember how busy he was during his cousin's wedding. Aside from the gown, he also made the wedding flavors for the invited guest.

Anyway for those who are planning to tie the knot real soon here are some wedding favor ideas to choose from, affordable yet elegant.

No comments: