Credits

October 22, 2014

Less Fight

I must admit, misunderstanding have been our problem for the past couple of months. Perhaps it is because I and my boyfriend has been in an online relationship for quite a long time already. We may act as a real couple just like the normal couple but we haven't see each other personally. I guess we run out of patience to each other that we end up arguing most of the time. Although, we end up arguing and not talking for a week, we still manage to patch up our differences. After making up from our last quarrel I am grateful that we somehow manage to avoid arguing. So far, we are doing good and hopefully we can achieve our plan this time around. No doubt maintaining a long distance relationshiop is.not easy more so if it is an interracial relationship.

No comments: