Credits

March 17, 2014

On Finding Our True Love

It is really true that finding true love is very difficult to find. They say, true live will come at the right place, at the right time and with the right person. So you dont have to find it, true love will eventually come. Sometimes it will come at a time you less expect it to arrived. I had several breakups and heartaches in the past and it was really painful because I truly love them, then.

Although it was painful and it took me sometimes before I have move on, I've learned many lessons from it. especially when you are inlove with someone. It was painful but I've learned many lessons from it.

After the last relationship I had whom the father of my son, I decided to take it easy and wait for the right guy to come. After two years of being single I met my current boyfriend online. We have been through a lot of ups and down but I am grateful that we are still here and fighting for our relationship. I am really praying that our relationship will end up the way we want it, that is exchanging I do's and have one or two kid/s. There is no doubt that I will be the happiest girl on Earth when this happen. And hence, I have been searching on where to find Cheap Wedding Dresses  I know where to go if ever my big day will come. In fact, I am eyeing the gown in a one stop wedding store online. The site offers wide selection of bridal gowns, bridal party dresses, groom wear, bridal accessories, reception decorations and wedding favors.

Oh well, since I don't have any idea on when I am going to walk fown the aisle I shall settle on looking those stunning gowns, Wedding Veils and Wedding Shoes  . But I hope that my dream of becoming a bride will happen before I get too old.

No comments: