Credits

February 25, 2014

Worried

Admittedly, my boyfriend's health is not perfect. Before I met him he undergo heart surgery, all went well until two years (not so sure) that's the time he start complaining chest pain. The boyfriend undergo several tests, he even stayed in a place where he stayed for few days to assure that his heart is doing good. Recently he undergo several tests again because he believe that chest pain is feeling is getting worse. And my boyfriend is in deed right that he might need another surgery. After the test yesterday his doctors decided that he needs the surgery soon. I am praying that the operation will be successful and that he will feel good after the operation. As I type this blog post I am worried. Although he assured me that everything will turn okay I could not help but worry. I also feel bad as I am not beside him to take care of his need. How I wish we are together now.

No comments: