Credits

January 22, 2014

Happy To See Him

Woot! After almost two weeks of not seeing my boyfriend on cam I finally had a chance to see him on cam. I talked to him for more than an hour in skype. I usually see him three times a day everyday but it changed big time after the super typhoon hit our place. Ruined telephone and internet connection are one of many aftermath of the typhoon. I and the boyfriend agreed to talk again online next week. I really want to see him on Saturday but he don’t want me to travel for almost eight hours just to be online.

I am in deed lucky to have an understanding and loving perfect. Our relationship may not perfect as we also pretty quarrels like any other couple. But I am happy with what he have and I am praying that we will be together soon.

No comments: