Credits

August 28, 2013

Mummi Bear

I was scanning my old photos when I saw an old picture of me in our room. The picture was taken few years ago. In the picture I am showing off the teddy bear I got from my boyfriend. The heart shape small pillow is also from him. He sent it with a dozen of red roses. Too bad I missed importing my pictures in my friendster profile.

Receiving surprised gifts from our love ones especially from our partner is really sweet. It’s been a while since the last time I received a special gift from my boyfriend. Not that I don’t get any gift from him but he choose to send me the money and let me buy what I want. He said it’s more practical. I may not find it sweet but it’s the thought that counts. Right?

Oh! By the way, the name of the bear is Mummi.

No comments: