Credits

July 22, 2013

Sweet Of Him

I was complaining something to the boyfriend yesterday. I know I am sometimes unfair and childish but then again there are times that I want and would demand his attention although I know he is busy running errands. The reason why our time talking is shortens. We were not usually in good term when we end our chat but after few minutes he called up and asked me to go back online. I feel good with his gesture for I he shows how important I am to him.

To my boyfriend, thanks for understanding, the love and care that you have bestowed upon me, to my son and to my family. I know I can’t thank you enough and I look forward to the day when we became one for when that time comes I can prove you then how much I love you and how much you mean to me.

No comments: