Credits

July 04, 2013

Stunning Riding Clothes

I always admire women who are popular on their chosen field of sports. One of my favorite athletes who made it to international competition is Mikee Cojuangco-Jaworski, she is an equestrienne.

Just recently, I happen to came across to her official site and I had a chance to browse some of her photos. One thing I found out while browsing her photos is that she is really stunning in her riding clothing. I wonder how much she spent in all her riding clothes especially the clothes she is wearing in international competitions.

Talking about riding clothes and other equestrienne apparel I place called theequestriancorner.com is the best place to head on. They provide the latest stylish and technology in equestrian apparel and horse riding gears for men and women, young and adult. They also offer tips on how to keep your horse healthy and looking good. I wonder if my favorite equestrian had a chance to visit the site before.

No comments: