Credits

July 13, 2013

Love..love..love..

It’s a weekend and the weather is gloomy. I hope Mr Sunshine will show up later today for today is laundry time. My Aunt who does our laundry usually does it on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Anyway, I wake early today as I am going to attend the GPTA meeting at 8 am. Since it is a bit early to take my shower I decided to browse randomly and I found this lovely quotes and thought of sharing it here.

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.” ― Anonymous, Holy Bible: New International Version

1 comment:

imelda said...

amen to these. . . happy weekend Lot,