Credits

June 22, 2013

True Love Happens

I’ve been neglecting this blog for quite sometimes, already. Thanks to my all time favorite pay to blog site as I still get tasks to work on for this blog although I failed to post an update regularly.

Anyway, I would like to congratulate Mr and Mrs Richard Poon. I am not a diehard fan nor I personally know any of them but I am happy for the newlywed couple. In spite of the controversies that Maricar Reyes has been through they still end up being together.

No doubt their kind of love, is true love. I saw them on Kris TV few months ago when they announce to the public that they are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. It was their first interview and perhaps first appearance on television as a couple (boyfriend and girlfriend) and I know then that they are really in love. I even cried while listening to their love story.

No comments: