Credits

March 30, 2013

Why Good Friday Is Good

The little one had fever last Holy Wednesday and Maundy Thursday. I thought I will be staying at home with him and I’ll miss the procession on Good Friday but gladly he continue to get well so we manage to took part on the traditional Good Friday procession after the liturgy celebration.

So, why Good Friday is good when it actually not good but sad as the Christ was crucified and died. To satisfy my curiosity I search the web for an answer. I found out that Good Friday is called “good” instead of “sad” because Jesus Christ died on the Cross to save us from our sins.

Before I publish this blog post I’d like to share this religious quote:

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

No comments: