Credits

March 02, 2013

Ups And Down

Like any other ordinary relationship, my relationship with my long time online boyfriend has its fair share of ups and downs. There are times we almost give up on fighting our relationship but at the end of the day we are back in each other arms, not literally as we are miles away from each other but we knew that we love each other and we will have each other whatever comes our way.

I know, I am can be stubborn and would not listen to reasons. But I am grateful that the boyfriend is always ready to forgive me and understand my short comings. As for me, he will always complain that it takes time before I could forgive and understand him which is true. But he knows my reason why I acting like that and he understand it. See, I am lucky to have him as a boyfriend.

I can’t ask for more than to wake up each morning seeing his face next to mine. I hope that we can make this happen before we both get too old.

No comments: