Credits

January 31, 2013

How Intimate You Are To Your Partner

Have you experience asking yourself how many times a normal couple get intimate in a week? I do, I sometimes ask this question.

Anyway, women are naturally shy to air their feeling when it comes to intimate topics. At least that is what I feel, however after reading somewhere that women of today’s generation are more open minded when it comes to intimacy. In fact I am surprised when a study shows that men are most likely to turn down their partner because of tiredness and stress. I do not know if you will agree with me but I myself is having a hard time believing the result of this study. Other than tiredness and stress libido problem can also be a reason why men would choice to avoid being intimate to their partner.

No wonder, more and more men are seeking help or advice on how to deal with their problem. If you are one of those men, I urge you to check out UK Medix. I am pretty sure you will find the best solution to your problem.

No comments: