Credits

December 27, 2012

Of Being Busy Offline

This blog truly deserve an update. Oh well, I also have other blogs who deserve an update. I have been busy for the past couple of days that updating my blog or coming online is kinda impossible. I usually just come online to check y inbox for important message and talk to my boyfriend. Now, that Simbang Gabi (morning mass) is over and Nanay is discharge from the hospital I hope I will have enough time and energy to do on my work online.

On the other hand, a lot of things happened in the past couple of days. Like I mentioned, one of it is the hospitalization of my Nanay. With some unexpected problem that comes my way my boyfriend never failed to amaze me. He is always there to be of help. I know, there are times that I don’t deserve his love as I can be to bitchy to him but he never leave me or let me worry. To my love, thanks for always there and thanks for the love. You know how much I love you.

No comments: