With a lot of great deals on domain names for the past couple of weeks I am again tempted to buy another domain. But because I am not sure I can maintain a niche site at this post of time I opt to move the plan of getting one. I am planning to acquire another niche site next years, perhaps a finance site. My boyfriend owns a business before he retired so I am quite sure he can give me some insight just in case I decided to open a finance niche site.
As for now, I shall concentrate of the sites I am maintaining. And I don’t think I will have much time staying online blogging if ever I and my boyfriend decided to live together. So while we are million miles apart I shall take this opportunity to enjoy blogging.