Credits

December 09, 2012

Candles: Come In A Handy When Power Intruption Occur

A strong typhoon just hit the country few days ago. There are few provinces that are left without electricity and water some families left homeless. It sadden for most of us especially that Christmas is just around the corner. I could only hope that those homeless families will be able to build a house before the holiday season.

Talking about not having an electricity, having a battery operated window candles at home will be a great help when bad weather comes. Oh well, power interruption in a good weather is not new to us as it seldom happened. So when I stumbled upon an online store that offer wide range of battery operated candle I am tempted to buy. Maybe some other time when my budget permits me to do I might get one or two.

No comments: