Credits

November 15, 2012

Couple's Choice..

..what's with my blog post title? Nothing really...

I don’t have any exciting stories to share in here but I am happy and thankful that I still manage to update this blog although not in regular basis. I won’t promise anything in terms of updating this blog. As I have mentioned before I have decided not to share much about my long distance relationship to my boyfriend of 5 years. Well, we will be turning 6 years in less than two months and I am praying that we can survive all the hurdles that come our way.

I know for a fact that maintaining a long distance relationship isn’t easy. It takes a lot of patience, trust and understanding in both sides. There are actually a lot of keys to have a smooth sailing and almost perfect relationship. It may be difficult for other couples but at the end of the day it is up to the couple how they want to make their relationship a long lasting one.

 I am right? Correct me if I am wrong.

No comments: