Credits

October 05, 2012

First October Post

Upss.. I never thought that I haven’t updating this site until this morning when I am about to post the task assigned here. So this is my first blog post for the month of October, the second BER month. There is no doubt that holiday season is fast approaching. I don’t have any plan yet as to how to celebrate the season this year but one thing is for sure I will be celebrating it with the whole family like we always do in the past few years.

On the other note, the boyfriend will be home late this evening my time. For some reasons we didn’t have a good conversation yesterday so we need to talk a lot of things when he gets back to his country.

For now, I shall make myself busy with the tasks I have in my all time favorite paying site. Happy blogging!!

No comments: