Credits

August 12, 2012

Sweet Gesture

I usually not talk about my boyfriend in any of my blogs. However there are times that I am in the mood to share my thoughts and feeling toward the boyfriend. He may not be the sweetest boyfriend in the world but he sure can melt my heart effortless. Just like last night, I was outside with a friend and my cousin. He knows it as I asked permission few days ago. We usually spend our time talking online three times a day. So phone calls are not our cup of tea as we want to see each other while talking. Even if we are not in good terms we still want to see each other on cam.

Last night, I didn’t expect him to call early as he usually calls me between 10 to 12 midnight. But last night he called up twice, first call was pass eight in the evening and the second call was past two in morning. But before the second call I found out that he called up in our home phone and I know his reason, he wants to check if I am home already. Calling me twice and checking what I am doing is one of his sweet gestures as we usually talk our schedule and plan for the day before we end up our chat in the morning. And, well, I am not use to receive a call from him twice a day so you will understand why I find it sweet. The boyfriend might not know it but he just made me happy and melts my heart with his calls last night.

To my love, I just want you to know that despite of my short comings you know how much I love you. I know you not like it whenever I say thank you for everything that you’ve done to me, to the king, and to my family but you know I will forever be thankful and grateful to you. FYI, the boyfriend call the little one as KING- his reasons, he always get what he wants.

1 comment:

kimmy said...

that is SO SWEET...

by the way, do you mind checking THIS out?