Credits

May 07, 2012

Lucky To Have You

I was talking to the boyfriend a while ago. I don’t usually share a lot of story about my five years relationship to my current boyfriend. Of course, it is not a secret that I am in an interracial relationship. It is not easy to maintain a long distance relationship and an interracial relationship at that. But I am thankful and glad that we always manage to fix our differences. We have our fair share of bad fights but then misunderstanding is simply one of the components when you are in a relationship. There is no such thing as perfect relationship anyway.

I may not have everything that I want in this world but rest assured I am well taken care of my man no matter what other people would say about me. And yes, he is always there to listen to my whine. And well, he knows all the gossips about me. He is simply a kind of boyfriend that will do everything just to make me feel better and want to know what is happening to me.

No comments: