Credits

March 01, 2012

Thanks For The PR1, Mr Google

It’s the first day of the month and the blessings keep on pouring. This morning I got an online opportunity for my other blog. A minute ago I had another surprised when I found out that this blog has a PR1, already. I know it is not much but considering the fact that I only update this blog when I have paid post assign here is indeed a blessing. I even mentioned of deleting this blog because I don’t have much story to share in here but because I am still earning through this blog I opt to continue posting an update although not in a regular basis.

But anyway, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Google for the giving this blog a page rank of 1.

2 comments:

A Mom said...

congrats deeply inlove:)

NovaS said...

congrats sis, the higher it gets the higher chance for more opportunity...