Credits

February 02, 2012

Nonsense Update

So, I am here again with a gibberish update. My attempt of keeping this blog updated it not working. I am not a type of person who wants to broadcast everything that is happening to me. At some point I want to delete this blog and just make new one. I figured that the tittle of this blog is appropriate to a niche blog which I am not sure if I am ready to author a niche blog at this point of time. Oh well at first I am not planning to monetize this blog but luckily it was approved by my favourite paying site when I submit it few years ago. This is also the reason why I am having a second thought whether to delete this blog. I am considering on buying a domain and move this blog to wordpress.

Anyway, I don’t have the budget yet for buying a domain so I will just keep this blog for now.

No comments: