Credits

February 03, 2012

Pieces And Aries Love Compatibility

I don't actually believe in horoscope and other prediction about love and etc. But it doesn't mean I don't read my horoscope and prediction for the whole year. Few weeks ago I reading about my prediction for the whole year.

The boyfriend is Ariesian and I am Piecian. Here is what I got.

Pisces and Aries love compatibility

Fire and water do not normally mix and that is why the Aries with Pisces love match could be a complex relationship. Aries is self-assured and vivacious; Pisces is somewhat shy and easily led. Aries likes to be dominant, Pisces likes having someone to lean on. The Aries will be intrigued by the behavior of Pisces in the bedroom. The active participation of the Aries will help Pisces get the shyness over. The realization of Pisces' sexual wishes can cause strong excitation. Together they should have interesting and pleasant time. The opportunity of connection or a marriage is very high, if they manage to overcome the differences between their temperaments.

No comments: