Credits

February 08, 2012

Blessing For This Neglected Blog

So I am finally up here for a nonsense update, again. I really don’t have much to say and story to tell this time. But then I am thankful that although this blog is neglected most of the time blessings continue to pour. It is not in a regular basis but at least I have one valid reason to continue this blog and maybe purchase a domain for this. I am not yet sure what I will am gonna do with this blog but I will not delete this definitely.

On the lighter note, the mighty Google is doing some update again. I smiled from ear to ear when I found out that my new blog has a pagerank of 1, already. Wow, that blog is more than two months old. I am positive that I’ll start earning from that blog sooner than I expected. Thanks God for everything.

No comments: