Credits

November 27, 2011

On Love Thoughts..

I was doing my online errands when I got a call from my boyfriend who is currently in US of A. He is going back to his country next week, Tuesday be exact.

Anyway, I and my boyfriend have been in a roller coaster mood for past few weeks. We are currently in the process of solving few problems and I do hope we can surpass and solve it real soon. I am my boyfriend first meet in one of dating sites I joined before. It was not a good chat at first as we were arguing of one topic he started with. Who would have thought that we will end up a couple and have been in a long distance relationship for quite sometimes now, four years and ten months to be exact.

We do have our fair share of ups and downs like any other ordinary couple. I am thankful to HIM for guiding us in any problem that comes and may come in our way. I know we will still encounter a lot of difficulty ahead of us and with our love for each other we will surely surpass it. It may not be easy but we will not surrender without giving a good fight.

2 comments:

Yannie said...

I bet you're excited of his coming...
Hope no argues... by that time.. :-)

feiane (fe-yan) said...

love conquers all... exciting!....

goodluck and keep loving!

just want to share...
http://challengesssz.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html