Credits

November 30, 2011

Back Home

It is good to know that the boyfriend is safely backed to his home after a three weeks vacation in the US of A. Got an offline message from him a while ago. Too bad I was offline then because I was having a nap with my little tot. I just hope we can chat later today.

Now that he is back, I will surely adjust my sleeping habit since I am sleeping most of the time at nights. But it’s not a big deal to me staying a awake until midnight because I am used to it more so when I start blogging more than four years ago.

On the other note, as you can see I finally removed the cbox in the sidebar. I’ve been planning to do it few weeks back but for some reason I opt not to remove it immediately. I am also in a process of making another blog, a self-hosted blog. So watch out for it folks…

1 comment:

Yannie said...

I'm also planning to remove my chatbox because of the spams. I just can't decide now coz it serves it's purpose as well.