Credits

October 22, 2011

On Social Networking

How many accounts do you own in any of the social networking available in the net today? I am sure you also have a multiple account like any others or should I say like me. Yes, I do have two accounts in one of the leading social networking today, one is my personal account and the other one is for my blogger account.

Who would have thought that there is a social networking for Physicians? Oh well, not me for sure. Just recently I came across this website called doximity.com. It's a social networkings for Phycian like Darren Wohl MD. If there is a social networking for physicians I will not be surprised if one day there will be a social networking for educators.

By the way, joining in this site is surely safe as you will undergo a three steps credential check before you can join the site.

No comments: