Credits

September 30, 2011

Smoking At A Young Age

These days I often see young gentlemen holding a cigarette. I could not understand why the parent of these teenagers seems to neglect what their sons are doing. I personally knew this kid who happens to be my godchild who is smoking in at a very young age. I guess he is only eleven yesterday and yet already knows how to smoke. I advise him many times to stop smoking as it well not bring him no good but he don’t listen. I could only hope he come to his senses before it’s too late and will not be addicted to alcohol as I know he is also drinking. Oh well if this happen I guess his mother really needs to do something.

Anyways, if you know someone who is addicted to alcohol and wants to overcome the addiction the perfect place to visit is santa barbara drug alcohol rehab treatment center. You can find information at malibuhorizon.com.

No comments: