Credits

July 05, 2011

Slacking, Again!

Oh! I didn’t notice that it’s already more than a week since my last post for this. I guess this seldom happened when you have multiple blogs to update you sometimes forget which blog is not updated yet. Isn’t it a nice reason when you are being lazy and when you choice to procrastinate although you have so many things that need to be done online? That is what I’ve been doing lately to the extent that I neglected the tasks assigned to my other blogs. Now that I’ve lost the PR in this blog and my other blogs I should not let the laziness control me. I know losing PR means less opportunity. I am just lucky that my own domains didn’t lose the PR although it reduced from PR3 to PR2.

But anyway, this blog has lost its PR many times before and I know I will gain back the PR I’ve lost in few months.

1 comment:

kim said...

same here, girl, lol! the challenge of maintaining multiple blogs, indeed!