Credits

June 16, 2011

Flower Codes

It’s been a while since I received a flower from someone special. I do hope the boyfriend could read this post (lol) and send me a flower again like he did before.

But anyway, if you are considering on surprising your girlfriend, wife, mother or a friend with a flower I would urge you to check out proflowerscoupons.com so you could avail of the Proflowers hannity codes. You can use the code when you buy flowers from your love ones and friends.

So, what are you waiting? Check them out now!

3 comments:

NovaS said...

hay...in my entire marriage, i only got a bouquet from my hubby during our 1st wedding anniv and it was sent to my workplace which embarrassed me to the whole place...i was really red and smiling, but it never happened since.. so sad, his stance, don't waste your money to buy a flower that will only last for a week or two...but the fact is, we women, love flowers the most than any materials in the world...

Prettymom said...

right jud ka novs...

voucher code interflora said...

Sending flowers has never been this fast and easy. It is also great that there are now discount codes that anyone can take advantage of.