Credits

March 03, 2011

Rejected....

Last night I manage to grab four tasks in one of the paying site I missed to visit for few months. I felt excited because it could only mean I will have payment in my paypal account from another paying site. But for some reason two of the post I submitted for review were rejected. Hopefully the two posts will get approved so I will have something to wait for the next coming weeks.

Anyways, I still have few tasks from another paying site that need to be done. I only have few more days left to finish them all. So although I am going to do the laundry today I could not stop myself but blog and finish one of two of them. So I’d like to take this opportunity to thank all my visitors for visiting me although I haven’t visited you back. Rest assured I will visit you back as soon as I have enough time, hopefully this coming weekend.

1 comment:

NovaS said...

lucky you... i do hope you'll have the come back to that paid site