Credits

February 10, 2011

Heart Day

Dang! My mind screwed up again. I could not think of a good article to post in here.

Anyways, my son and my nephews is in the living watching their favorite cartoons when the nephew asked me how many days until Valentine’s Day as they are going to make a card for their parents. Wow, time flies, really. It seems that is only yesterday when I was busy preparing for the New Year and not everybody is getting busy for the Valentine’s Day (or least those who have partner to celebrate it).

As for me, I will surely stay at home since the boyfriend is a miles away. I always look forward to the day wherein we can celebrate special occasions together. Just the thought of it makes me excited.

1 comment:

Counter Height Dining Table said...

I perfect season to celebrate the hearts day. Happy Valentines!