Credits

February 26, 2011

Gay Talks

Few days ago while riding in a public utility vehicle I noticed that the two guys sitting in front of me are kind of sweet to each other. At first I couldn’t believe that one of them is a gay as they both look like a straight guy. My curiosity paid off when I heard the other guy talking. I don’t have anything against bisexual relationship. I have few gays friends and I feel happy whenever they told me that they into a relationships.

However there are times that they make me crazy especially if they are talking about the best male enhancement, I know there are guys that are not contented of what they have and they resort of taking male enhancement. But then I am still a girl and talking stuff like this is kinda private. But then again, gays are gays and talking about men is one of their favorite topics.

No comments: