Credits

December 10, 2010

Sexy & Steamy Prenup Video of Maggie Wilson & Victor Consunji

Few days ago Maggie Wilson, the former Binibining Pilipinas World was on top of the popular searches in yahoo. I actually don’t click any names in the popular searches but on that day I was curious so I clicked her name and viola I knew the reason why she is on top. Everybody is talking about her prenup video with her fiancee construction mogul Victor Consunji. The name doesn’t ring a bell to me but considering the fact that he is a "construction mogul" then this guy must be filthy rich, right?

Anyways, I watched the video and I can say it’s the steamy and racist prenup video I have watched, so no wonder people are over reacting to it. The shots are all sexy and was taken in different places such as in bed, in a white sports car, and in the pool. Well, the video maybe too sexy for many of us but at the end of the day, it’s their video and they want it like the way it is. I can also say kudos to the wedding videographer who shot the video,l it’s beautifully done.

Lastly, the couple must be so in love to each other that they decided to have a sexy (almost making out) prenup video.

No comments: