Credits

October 20, 2010

Great Pretender

Have you experience befriended of a faker?Or have you a victim of fake people? I do, in my 31 years of existence I can honestly that I have been a victim of fake people. The first time or at leat the painful experience in this kind of treatment was when I was 15 or 16 years old. Someone asked me to run for SK chairperson. I don’t have any plan of running as I know that my knowledge is not enough to be a youth leader. However, this particular person has a sweet tongue and promised that she would help me all the way only to found out that she is supporting another candidate.

From then on, my treatment to this person has changed. I also promise myself not to be a victim of fakers but there are times that I could not defend myself from fakers especially if the person is a master faker. I can name a few but I choice to keep it myself. I know my blog is the avenue of my thoughts and feelings but I know my limitations and I shall settle on my limitations.

No comments: