Credits

August 23, 2010

Update From The Internet Cafe

I was chatting to the boyfriend a while ago. I should be going home now as the dinner will be serve soon but I wanted to update my blogs. As you all know, I having problem using my desktop at home so I always grab the oppurtunity whenever I am at the internet cafĂ© to do some of my online errands. I don’t have lots of pending offer today but I don’t have enough time to stay longer and visit other blogs. I hope I can do it tomorrow after chatting to the boyfriend.

On the other hand, you can check my post about Melody Adelaide Manuel Gersbach- Binibining Pilipinas International 2009 who died in an accident last Saturday morning.

2 comments:

imelda said...

yes i read about this, too. she is just too good i guess coz she was taken away,early, joke. May her soul will rest in peace

anne said...

It was so abrupt, no one expected it