Credits

August 11, 2010

Perfect Abs

The boyfriend says I am continuously gaining that is why he advises me if I could stop eating rice for a week and see if I’ll lose weight in doing this. However, I am not sure if I can let the day pass without eating rice so I just promise him I am going to eat less rice. I tried it before and it works I only hope it will work again this time. Although I want to shed those unwanted fats in my body I am not yet considering on taking any pill as I am afraid of the bad effect and the more that I am not going to undergo any cosmetic surgery.

Anyhow I am searching some tips on how I could get the ideal weight that I and the boyfriend want. While searching the net I happen to came across this site that tackle about Contour Abs. In this site you will find out if this contour belt really works. So if you want to improve the condition of your abs I would suggest you to visit the site now. As for me, I will concentrate on who I will loss weight and after I will start working on my abs.

1 comment:

keylogger said...

I gave my site a few examples