Credits

July 02, 2010

Blah

I will be off to blogging in a while, I am going to chat to the boyfriend. I decided that we chat early today as I am going to accompany my son to school. He told me yesterday that his teacher told them to bring their mama today. I will also bring him to the doctor right after his class. I will just share the reason is to why I bring my son to doctor later as I am running out of time. I still need to search on where to buy silver bullion.

A friend of mine love to collect silver and she found out that silver is a good investment. So she wants to add silver bullion on her collection of silver jewelry.

2 comments:

gracia said...

wow! Hoe deeply inlove naman you are...

Tey said...

It must be really hard to be a single mom and hands up to you Rose.. Blessing will always come along and you are already having them.. God Bless

My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Custom print Design