Credits

February 03, 2010

Drain Brain

Multi-tasking – is what I am doing right now, I am typing this post while the show that I am watching pause for a break. But the most horrible part is that I could not think of a good topic to connect to my first sentence. It seemed that I have a lot of subject that cross my mind but man I could not put them to a beautiful entry as I always end up pressing the delete key on my keyboard.

I even tried remembering my experience in my previous relationships since heart day is fast approaching but to no avail. If this would continue I might end up farming or sleeping though I still have few pending task to do.

1 comment:

Tey said...

This happens to me all the time which make me waste a lot of opps.. I really don't want to push myself creating a post when my brain is not functioning.. it's not easy taking opps.
My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Custom print Design